EPSO Combitop® – For cereal and maize crops
EPSO Combitop®EC FERTILISER
with micro-nutrients 13+34
- EPSO Combitop® has been specially developed to meet the micronutrient demand of cereals and other leafy crops with a high manganese demand in an ideal combination with magnesium and sulphur.
- EPSO Combitop® is a quick acting foliar fertiliser containing the nutrients magnesium and sulphur as well as manganese and zinc. All nutrients are water-soluble.
- EPSO Combitop® meets the increasing requirement of micronutrients.
- EPSO Combitop® can be quickly and fully absorbed through the leaf and therefore acts immediately.
- EPSO Combitop® alleviates magnesium, sulphur, manganese and zinc deficiencies in growing crops quickly and reliably.
- EPSO Combitop® is particlularly suitable for use as a preventative application to avoid deficiency situations, autumn application at the beginning of tillering improves the winter hardiness of winter barley.
- EPSO Combitop® is fully effective irrespective of the soil pH due to direct foliar absorption.
- EPSO Combitop® allows a quick, targeted and accurate application of manganese and zinc in combination with magnesium and sulphur.
- EPSO Combitop® is a cost efficient nutrient application technique for Mg, S, Mn and Zn without additional costs, if combined with the regular crop protection program.
- EPSO Combitop® is approved according to regulation (EC) 2018/848 and (EC) 889/2008 for use in organic farming systems.