soluNOP® – the ideal source for potassium and nitrogen
NK 13.5 (+46)
- soluNOP® provides both potassium and nitrogen with the highest possible concentrations (13.5 % N / 46 % K2O) in a rapidly plant available form.
- soluNOP® is virtually free of chloride, sodium and has a pH near to neutral. Therefore, it can be applied to a wide range of crops and orchards.
- soluNOP® application increases the uptake of potassium, calcium and magnesium from the soil and is very suitable for optimising nutrition and increasing the uptake efficiency of other nutrients.
- Since it satisfies both potassium and nitrogen demand of crops, it is a very suitable fertiliser for the whole growth period, especially during the mid-vegetative phase toward the end of the generative phase.
- Application of soluNOP® increases above ground biomass as well as fruit size and protein content. It improves resistance to abiotic stresses and leads to higher yields.
- soluNOP® can be used in both foliar applications and fertigation systems as well as fertiliser blends.
- Download: Techical Data Sheet (PDF)
Ox. Sol. 3