soluSOP® 52 for foliar application
- Foliar applications of soluSOP® 52 will rapidly supply the high demand of potassium (K) and sulphur (S) nutrients, which, especially in the peak vegetative stages, cannot be up-taken in sufficient quantities from the soil solution.
- Such foliar applications will also remove early deficiency symptoms of S and specially K, thus avoiding growth inhibition and yield loss.
- Foliar applications of soluSOP® 52 have to be performed only complementary to soil applications. Foliar applications are recommended with concentrations of 0.5 – 5 %. These applications vary based on crop variety, age, soil and climatic conditions. soluSOP® 52 is compatible with other fertilisers and pesticides; however, it should not be mixed with calcium containing chemicals. Please follow the instruction of the other mixing agent before mixing and application.
soluSOP® 52 for fertigation
- soluSOP® 52 is suitable for all irrigation types including conventional, high-pressure and low-pressure systems such as drip irrigation. The low salt index of this product makes it suitable for a large variety of crops especially young orchards or all crops that are susceptible to salt stress.
- soluSOP® 52 is compatible with most of the fertilisers except for the ones containing calcium. The dosage of application in fertigation depends on the crop, growth stage, soil nutritional status, yield expectation and general environmental conditions.