soluSOP® 52 organic – the ideal source for potassium and sulphur
soluSOP® 52 organicEC FERTILISER
Sulphate of potash 52 (+45)
- soluSOP® 52 organic provides both potassium and sulphur with the highest possible concentration (52 % K2O; 45 % SO3) in a rapidly plant available form.
- soluSOP® 52 organic is virtually free of chloride and sodium, and it possesses a low salt index and a relatively alkaline pH. It is therefore suitable for a wide range of crops and is appropriate for soils with acidic to moderate pH levels.
- The application of soluSOP® 52 organic has the potential to satisfy both the potassium and sulphur demand of crops, making it a very suitable fertiliser for the whole growth period, fitting a wide range of crops and orchards.
- soluSOP® 52 organic application not only ensures crop growth and yield increase, but also improves crop quality as well as enhancing the tolerance to abiotic stresses such as drought and frost.
- soluSOP® 52 organic can be used in both foliar applications and fertigation systems as well as fertiliser blends.
- This product is certified for the use in organic farming according to the regulations (EC) No 834/2007 and (EC) No 889/2008 and is therefore well suited for both organic and conventional farming.