Magnesia-Kainit® – The cost effective answer for grassland and sugar beet production
Kainit 9 (+4+35+9)
- Magnesia-Kainit® is a mined crude potash salt, containing the valuable mineral kieserite.
- Magnesia-Kainit® with potash, magnesium, sodium and sulphur is a particularly cost-effective fertiliser suitable for application to grassland, forage crops and sugar beet.
- Magnesia-Kainit® may also be used as an effective product for other sodium loving crops (eg. carrots, fodder beet, chard, asparagus etc.)
- All nutrients are 100 % water-soluble and therefore immediately available to crops.
- The solubility is unaffected by the soil pH and is therefore suitable for use on all soil types.
- With 35 % Na2O, Magnesia-Kainit® significantly improves the palatability of pastureland.
- Magnesia-Kainit® is a unique K fertiliser because it is balanced with sodium and magnesium to reduce the risk of metabolic disorders in livestock.
- Application of Magnesia-Kainit® to grass has a direct and measurable effect on the mineral content of the forage
- Magnesia-Kainit® is a coarse fertiliser. The granule size spectrum ensures accurate spreading at bouth widths upto 36m.
- Magnesia-Kainit® is, as a crude salt, approved according to regulation (EC)848/2018 and (EC) 889/2008 for use in organic farming systems.
- Magnesia-Kainit® is also certified by the Soil Association for use in organic agriculture (Certified, Restricted).