soluMKP® – the ideal source for potassium and phosphorus
PK fertilizer 52+34
- soluMKP® provides both potassium and phosphorus with the highest possible concentration in a rapidly plant available form.
- soluMKP® is free of chloride, sodium and possesses a low salt index and a relatively low pH.
- soluMKP® is suitable for a wide range of crops and is appropriate for soils with moderate to high pH levels.
- soluMKP® has the potential to satisfy both potassium and phosphorus demand of crops making it a very suitable fertiliser for the whole growth period and a wide range of crops and orchards.
- soluMKP® application increases fruit size and sugar content, improves firmness, fruit colour uniformity and shelf life of fruits.
- soluMKP® can be used in both foliar applications and fertigation systems as well as fertiliser blends.
- Download: Techical Data Sheet (PDF)